Patagonia Ahnya Pants - Women's
A long day crawling up scree means a long night of comfort when you get back to your cabin, and a long night of comfort means wearing the Patagonia Women's Ahnya Fleece Pants. These sweatpants are made with a blend of organic cotton, polyester, and spandex. It has plenty of stretch, and it feels extra soft next to skin. The organic cotton material is even grown with more sustainable agricultural techniques than traditional cotton harvests, limiting water waste and emphasizing soil health, and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing ensures responsible labor practices.
- Knit pants with a soft, comfortable fit
- Rib knit waistband is adjustable with a wide knit cotton drawcord
- Two front drop-in pockets
- Wide rib cuff at the ankle
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric: body, 7.7 oz 57% organic cotton, 38% polyester, and 5% spandex mélange fleece; cuffs, 53% organic cotton, 36% polyester, and 11% spandex rib knit