Patagonia Pom Beanie
We've stared down the snowdrifts of a blizzard that left five feet of snow in its wake. We've seen temperatures fall well below zero. We've had to shovel our way to the street through all of that, and now we know what it takes to come out the other side. You need as warm and cozy a winter hat as you can get. You need the Patagonia Women's Pom Beanie. The blend of recycled wool and nylon traps heat, an effect enhanced by the beanie's chunky cable knit. A ribbed cuff provides extra comfort and protection around your ears to help to prevent frostbite. The fleece lining also wicks sweat and other moisture, so you won't get icicles built up in your hair. It's a fact; this beanie's everything we need in the winter, and with the pompom on top it pulls off that classic cold weather beanie style.
- Soft recycled wool/nylon blend keeps your head and ears warm on the coldest days
- Soft fleece-lined headband
- Classic chunky cable knit with a ribbed cuff and pompom
- Naturally stretchy knit for all-day comfort
- Avg. weight: 94 g (3.3 oz)
- Fabric: body, 70% recycled wool, 25% recycled nylon, and 5% other fiber