Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Jacket - Boys'
Fall styles don't get much more classic than a fleece, and it's hard to find a more classic fleece than the Patagonia Boys' Retro Pile Fleece Jacket. This cozy fleece is made with a warm and easy-to-care-for double-sided solid shearling fabric. It retains warmth well without feeling stifling and it feels extra soft next to skin. The Fair Trade Certified™ sewing represents a socially responsible manufacturing process, and the bluesign® approved fabric meets the highest standards of environmental responsibility as well.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling that's warm and easy to care for
- Full zip, hip length jacket with a zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Spandex trim on cuffs and hem
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and minimizes chafing
- Regular fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Avg. weight: 411 g (14.5 oz)
- Fabric: body, 11.5 oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling; pocket bags, 3.5 oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh
- Fabric certified as bluesign® approved