Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket - Girls'
It's hard to find anything cozier than this Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater jacket. A quilted pattern adds an aesthetic appeal and femininity, and the tear-resistant shell is treated with a durable water repellant (DWR) finish. The lining fabric is bluesign® approved, also, ensuring sustainable textile production, and the Traceable Down means fair animal treatment, so you can feel good for what it means when you give this to her and not just because it'll keep her snug and warm.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric resists tears and has a durable water repellant (DWR) finish
- 600-fill-power Traceable Down is compressible and warm, and quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Quilted pattern adds aesthetic appeal and feminine fit
- Full zip-through stand-up collar, internal wind flap, zipper garage, and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex cuff binding and adjustable, internal drawcord at the hem trap warmth
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Fabric: shell, 1.6 oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop with DWR finish; lining, 2.2 oz 100% polyester plain weave with DWR finish; insulation, 600-fill-power Traceable Down
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved