Patagonia Bivy Down Hoody - Boys'
We’ve been hit with a lot of nor’easters in our time, so we know exactly how fun it is to bust outside and be the first ones treading through that freshly fallen snow. To help your sons get out there, we’re excited to bring you the Patagonia Boys’ Bivy Down Hoody. This lightweight, windproof jacket is treated with a durable water repellant (DWR) finish, and the 600-fill-power down guarantees warm and cozy comfort in even freezing temperatures. Traceable Down ensures fair treatment for the animals from which it came.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric on torso resists tears and has a durable water repellant (DWR) finish
- Traceable Down is compressible and warm, and quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- 3-panel hood with extended brim and elasticized gusset provides a protective fit
- Full zip hoodie with zip-through, stand-up collar, exterior storm flap with metal snap closure and collar notch, and zipper garage
- Center-front and two handwarmer pocket zippers have reflective webbing pulls
- Soft smocked-elastic inside sleeve cuff and adjustable drawcord at hem trap warmth
- Internal drop-in pocket
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Avg. weight: 456 g (16.11 oz)
- Fabric: shell and liner, 2.2 oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish; contrast, 4 ply 4 oz nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR finish; insulation, 600-fill-power Traceable Down
- Fabrics are bluesign® approved