Patagonia Better Sweater® 1/4-Zip - Girls'
In the backwoods or on the beach, this Patagonia Girls' Better Sweater® 1/4-Zip pullover won't just keep her comfortable; it'll keep her warm and safe all the way out in the cold, so you can rest easy. A zipper garage prevents irritation, and, promising absolute comfort, this pullover was designed to reduce tension from backpack straps. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing, bluesign® approved fabric, and a reduced-impact dying process all promise a sustainable, prosperous future-a pledge for the kind of world we want to leave our daughters to explore.
- Dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water compared to conventional dying methods
- Zip-through stand-up collar with a welted, covered zipper garage
- Brushed-polyester jersey trim inside neck, zipper garage, cuffs, and hem
- Forward shoulder seams for comfort under backpack straps
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- Princess seams at back
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Avg. weight: 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Fabric: 10 oz 100% polyester knitted fleece
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved