Patagonia Better Sweater® 1/4-Zip Fleece - Boys'
Whether he's at camp or if he's visiting the county fair, if he's on the carnival rides or running around through the booths, the Patagonia Boys' Better Sweater® 1/4-Zip Fleece will keep your son warm, comfortable, and active. The zip-through stand-up collar traps warmth in this luxuriously soft fleece pullover, and the zippered pocket at the left chest provides a secure space for his treasures. A low-impact dyeing process, bluesign® approved fabrics, and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing all support a sustainable and prosperous future, helping to safeguard the kind of world in which we want him to live.
- Zip-through stand-up collar with mirrored, welted zipper covers
- Dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Brushed polyester jersey trim inside neck, zipper garage, cuffs, and hem
- Forward shoulder seams for comfort under backpack straps
- Zippered pocket at left chest
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Avg. weight: 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Fabric: 10 oz 100% polyester knitted fleece
- Fabric certified as bluesign® approved